SIMATIC HMI Panels
SIMATIC HMI in area close to the machine - perfect for any industrial environment
The SIMATIC HMI portfolio offers the matching solution for any application: from basic keypads over mobile and stationary HMI devices all the way to the all-rounder for
sophisticated applications – always robust, compact and with various connection options.
Devices for operator control and monitoring are used wherever humans must work with or on machines - from cylinder dryers to waste compactors. For many years,
SIMATIC HMI Panels have been used in a large variety of applications in all branches of industry.
• SIMATIC Basic Panels 2nd Generation are suitable for cost-efficient implementation of basic visualization tasks in areas close to machines.
• SIMATIC HMI Comfort Panels offer Panel-based solutions for sophisticated applications with larger quantity structures.
• SIMATIC Comfort Panels PRO are a device series with a high degree of protection IP65 (NEMA4) and flexible mounting options.
• SIMATIC HMI Key Panels are compact and replace conventional operator panels. They are also lower in price because they are pre-assembled and ready for
• SIMATIC HMI Mobile Panels 2nd Generation transfer the functionality and power of the SIMATIC HMI Comfort Panels to mobile HMI devices.
• The new SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels with high performance and state-of-the-art technology.
Engineering in TIA Portal results in quick and easy visualization
• Possibility to benefit from unique library concept, intelligent editors, simulation and virtual commissioning.
• Possibility for configuration via scalable SIMATIC WinCC software in the TIA Portal.
• Interaction with STEP 7 prevents multiple entries and ensures data consistency even when using additional automation components.
High degree of user-friendliness thanks to innovative graphical user interface
• Use of innovative operating elements with dynamic or animated elements from libraries of the engineering system.
• Possibility to use your own style editor for your handwriting in the user interface.
• Hardware that optionally supports multi-touch gestures.
Safe operation for long-term protection of investments and know-how
• Created projects can be easily migrated to the successor product, spare parts and accessories are available long-term.
• Fail-safe inputs for safety switching elements can be connected directly as of Key Panels or installed directly in Mobile Panels and connected via PROFIsafe.
Easy commissioning saves money and time
• Easy installation and configuration (Plug & Play). Easy switch from a predecessor to a new device.
• Reliable error detection and error analysis starting in the engineering phase result in minimal downtimes all the way to service-friendly device replacement.
Integrated interfaces allow for easy integration into existing plant structures
• Panels can be easily integrated in PROFINET and PROFIBUS networks, and existing interfaces allow for the connection of USB devices.
Machine-level visualization with brilliant HMI devices
• Scalability and integrity across all device families.
• Reliability for all production conditions through various certificates or applications.
• Perfect readability through anti-reflective, glare-free and dimmable widescreen displays