Kuebler Sendix 5873-Standardni singleturn enkoder 58mm ; 8.5873.XXXX.XX2X
For drive technology. Encoders with additional incremental track. The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix 5853 / 5873 with SSI or BiSS interface and optical sensor...
For drive technology. Encoders with additional incremental track.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix 5853 / 5873 with SSI or BiSS interface and optical sensor technology achieve a resolution of max. 21 bits.
These encoders are also available with an additional incremental track. Special design for attachment to direct drives in elevator technology.
- High precision
- Dimension Ø 58 mm
- 2.048 ppr incremental
- 21 bits singleturn
- Max 15 mm hollow shaft, through
- Max 3/8" hollow shaft, through
- Max 1/2" hollow shaft, blind hole
- Robust bearing construction in safety Lock™ Design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Due to IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +90°C also suitable for outdoor use.
- High precision with a data update of the position value ≤ 1μs.
- High-resolution feedback in real time via 21-bit fully digital or incremental SinCos and RS422 outputs.
- BiSS-C Encoder Profile BP3.
- Short control cycles, clock frequency with SSI up to 2 MHz / with BiSS up to 10 MHz.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
14 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
3/8 " hollow shaft, through
1/2 " hollow shaft, blind hole
Ø 58.00 mm
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 72.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +90 °C|
M23 connector radial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||9.000 min-1|
2.048 ppr incremental
21 bits singleturn
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
SSI + 2048 ppr SinCos