Kuebler Sendix 7053 - Enkoder u Ex zaštiti ; 8.7053.1X2X.XX21.XXXX
Explosion protection: Encoders with ATEX / IECEx approval. The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix 7053 / 7073 with SSI or BiSS interface and optical sensors offer...
Explosion protection: Encoders with ATEX / IECEx approval.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix 7053 / 7073 with SSI or BiSS interface and optical sensors offer explosion protection in a compact 70 mm housing made of seawater-resistant aluminum. These shock- and vibration-resistant encoders operate flexibly with a resolution of up to 17 bits and are available with axial and radial cable outlets.
- Installation in limited installation space possible.
- Small installation depth, diameter 70 mm.
- Compact cable outlet axial or radial.
- Can be used in maritime applications – housing and flange made of seawater-resistant aluminum.
- Remains leak-free even in rough everyday use and offers high protection against field failures (IP67 protection).
- Type "Flameproof enclosure".
- ATEX with EU type examination certificate.
- IECEx with Certificate of Conformity (CoC).
|Dimension||Ø 70 mm|
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
12 mm shaft, with keyway
|Flange type||Ø 70.00 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +60 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||6.000 min-1|
|Resolution max.||17 bits singleturn|
|Supply voltage||10...30 V DC|